Itinerary over 2 days, accompanied by donkeys “on the milk trail”: the idea is to follow the milk trail, from the farm (milking) through the fruit farm (production) to finish at Fort St Antoine (maturing) with at each stage, the link with Europe and the devices deployed: Day 1:
- three sub-groups in 3 farms for milking and the link to Europe (buildings, MAEC,…). Then departure fot the hike
- Coop visit in 2 groups: manufacturing – cellar. Necessity to mobilize the actors of the coop. Link Workshop – shop – “gallery” fitting out,…
- Roaming to the Petite Echelle accompanied by AEM. (hour of walk ? 6 to 7 h) The different environments crossed, environmental link, some achievements supported by Europe along the way.
- Cooking workshop evening (?) and bivouac at La Petite Echelle.
- Ascent to the Mont d’or (ENS ? – PGI – Alpages sentinelles)
- Going down to Saint Antoine via la Grangette – les Longevilles
- Visit Fort Saint Antoine Winery
- Optional – late afternoon: lake! (1 hour walk from the fort) Return by bus
Share This Event