We will open the new application in June 2021. If you want to stay informed about the next round of “Pitch your project”, sign up for our event news.
“PITCH YOUR PROJECT” is a competition for young people between 16 and 25 years old. As experts of your living space, the Alpine Region, you are invited to submit your project ideas for a sustainable development of the Alpine Region individually or as a group.
Under the motto “shaping.future.together.”, the EU Strategy for the Alpine Region (EUSALP) is looking for your ideas to make the Alpine Region fit for the future.
A jury will select the top 5 projects from all submitted projects. The jury will base its selection on the criteria of relevance, feasibility and innovation potential. The five applicants or group applicants selected by the jury will have the opportunity to present their project, in English, in a five-minute pitch at the EUSALP Annual Forum in December 2021, the main event of the EUSALP year. The finalists will receive support in preparing their pitch and learn how to create a short, appealing and informative presentation. The audience will then vote directly on the five projects. The three best projects will receive prize money from the European Union for the further implementation of their projects:
In addition, the winners will be mentored by experts involved in the EUSALP, who will help them implement their project ideas.
A) CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
1) Your project deals with one of the main topics (topics will be published with call for applications)
2) The project is ready for implementation
3) You are between 16 and 25 years old and a citizen of one of the 7 Alpine countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia or Liechtenstein or have your residence in one of these states
4) You apply as an individual or as a group with up to three group leaders
5) Your application is submitted in writing and in English by 23:59 on October 31st 2021 in the form of a pdf file (max. 5 MB) with the reference number pitch-application to firstname.lastname@example.org
B) YOUR APPLICATION CONSISTS OF:
1) Online application form (available from June 2021)
2) Project proposal with the following contents:
Why are we launching this project? (Motivation)
What do we want to achieve with the project? (Objective)
Why is this project important for the Alpine Region? (Relevance)
What are the difficulties and opportunities in implementing the project?
Task plan, timetable, materials required, financial and human resources
3) Curriculum vitae of the participant or group leader(s)
4) Expert opinion from a project supporter (teacher, professor, youth group leader, institution, etc.)
C) EXCLUSION FROM PARTICIPATION:
The following projects are not permitted: